Primary Responsibilities: Completes all assigned prep work and sets up cook’s station. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards. Prepares all menu items according to Company Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications.
Secondary Responsibilities: To perform side duties including, but not limited to, answering the phone, bussing tables, washing dishes, expediting orders or running food. In short, whatever it takes to support our team.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Prepares menu items according to Company Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Sets up work station.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Clean as you go.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to fellow employees, Front of House staff, and guests.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to eight (8) hours in length. Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, etc., up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate communication.
- Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
Job number: 621481
Category: Restaurant Crew
Location: CO, Grand Junction, 2440 I-70 Business Loop