Primary Responsibilities: Greets and seats all guests in a warm and friendly manner, making a great first impression, smiles and opens doors for guests entering and exiting building. Assists in maintaining the overall guest flow of the restaurant. As guests are departing, inquire about their experience and thank them for dining with us.
Secondary Responsibilities: To perform side duties including, but not limited to, answering the phone, bussing tables, washing dishes, expediting orders or running food. In short, whatever it takes to support our team.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Greets and seats the guest in a timely and controlled manner. Accommodates any special needs, i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities, large parties.
- Manages the Wait List as needed, quoting accurate times.
- Provides assistance to servers.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Checks the overall cleanliness of the restrooms every 30 minutes.
- Maintains tables per floor plan.
- Completes assigned cleaning duties.
- Maintain a working knowledge of our menu.
- Maintaining cleanliness of host area and outside front of the restaurant.
- Has menu knowledge to answer guest’s questions in person and on the phone.
- Answers telephone in a positive and helpful way, stays calm and polite.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor, and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Reading, writing and superior communication skills required.
- Transports and carries objects (such as high chair) up to 15 pounds, as needed.
- Communicates with guests demonstrating confidence; encourages guests to feel comfortable, relaxed and special.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up to eight (8) hours in length. Must be able to listen attentively to guests and other employees. Must be able to communicate with guests and other team members in a patient and professional manner.
Job number: 639672
Category: Restaurant Crew
Location: CO, Denver, 8101 East Belleview Ave