Primary Responsibilities: Cleans, maintains and sanitizes all areas of the Front of the House and Kitchen. Cleans outside grounds to insure guests have a clean and safe place to dine. Completes all assigned prep work and restocking of cook’s line.
Secondary Responsibilities: To perform side duties including, but not limited to, answering the phone, bussing tables, line cooking, expediting orders or running food. In short, whatever it takes to support our team.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Prepares menu items according to Company Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Sets up work station.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Clean as you go.
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Cleans, sanitizes, sweeps and mops all areas inside the restaurant. Also cleans parking lot, landscaping, sidewalks and dumpster area.
- Uses appropriate chemicals according to company standards.
- Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to fellow employees, Front of House staff, and guests.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to eight (8) hours in length.
- Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, etc., up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate communication.
- Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.
Job number: 642349
Category: Restaurant Crew
Location: CO, Denver, 630 East 17th Ave